Regarding our identity. Students are always expected to be neat, clean and well groomed while at school and at all school related functions. It is important that students keep in mind that they serve as ambassadors of Lumen Veritatis Academy in the larger community. Every student is expected to follow the dress code stated below.
Students are to arrive at school and leave at the end of the day in uniform.
Depending on their age and Grade, students tend to grow fast, according to their age. It is the responsibility of parents to provide them with properly sized uniform items, according to Lumen Veritatis dress code.
A general expectation is for students to come to school dressed appropriately for all outdoor weather conditions.
*Navy blue tunic (JK-SK to Grade 3) or Bedford tartan kilt (Grade 4-8), hemmed below the knee.
* Long sleeve white polo shirt (mandatory) and short sleeve white polo shirt (Optional in September, May and June only)
* Black dress shoes; running shoes for recess;
* Navy tights.* Red vest or cardigan.
* Navy soft headband and scrunchie (JK-SK to grade 3) Bedford Tartan soft headband and scrunchie (grade 4-8) provided by the uniform company only.
*White long-sleeve katie collar shirt and floppy bow tie (optional), blazer (optional)
*Red T-shirt or hooded sweatshirt, blue sweatpants, Running shoes. A gym bag is available.
*Navy pants. Pants must be worn at the waist. Black belts are mandatory
* Long sleeve white polo shirts (mandatory) and short sleeve white polo shirts (Optional in September, May and June only).
* Black dress shoes; running shoes for recess.
* Navy socks.
* Red vest or cardigan.
* White long sleeve oxford shirt and tie (mandatory) and blazer (Optional JK-SK to grade 8)
* Red T-shirt or hooded sweatshirt, blue sweatpants. A gym bag is available
All clothing should be clean and in good repair. Shirts must be tucked in. A solid non-screened white T-shirt may be worn under the dress/polo shirt.
Multiple studs, piercings or other ornate and large pieces of jewellery are not acceptable.
Hats, caps, or other head coverings must not be worn in school during the day.
Jackets and gym wear must not be worn in class.
Male students are to be clean-shaven with tidy hair. Female students are also expected to maintain tidy hair. For hygienic purposes dreadlocks are not permitted. Spiked or other extravagant hair designs are not acceptable. Hair decorations are to be simple and functional. Long sideburns below the earlobe are not acceptable.